This cotton washable single-layer reusable face mask can slow down the flow of breath or the transmission of larger respiratory droplets that can contain the virus and prevent the mucous membrane of the mouth/nose from coming into contact with contaminated hands. Although useful as a physical barrier, the mask is not effective in filtering out micron particles that are released by sneezing, sniffing, and then transmitted by air therefore does not provide complete protection against infection. For optimum effectiveness this single layer cotton face mask should be worn, disposed of and maintained properly.
Material: 100% cotton
Minimum order: 10 pieces
[*adding 10 items to the cart automatically adds 10 pieces]
Mask maintenance instructions:
– Before using the mask for the first time, it should be washed or at least ironed with an iron set to the temperature for cotton/linen materials.
– Wash your hands thoroughly with soap before and after putting the mask on.
– When putting the mask on, make sure that the inner side of the mask is always placed on the face.
– One mask is worn by only one person, the mask is not shared with others.
– The mask should cover the mouth, nose and part of the face, and the edges must fit as tightly as possible to minimize the flow of air outside the mask.
– If the mask gets damp or wet it must be removed and replaced with a new, dry one.
– After removing the mask, put it in a bag and close well or wash immediately.
– After every single use, the mask should be washed at 95 degrees or at least 60 degrees and dried thoroughly.